Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Yoga Update

This is my personal health update. I decided to extend my life expectancy to 25+ years now due to Yoga. It was again very painful, but extremely rewarding. All of my muscles are strengthening and stretching. I want to thank Lindsey for putting up with her Dad to let him attend with her. I don't know how long I will continue, but it is very beneficial. I had a physical job up to age 27 at the airlines. It keep me it shape. Once going to a business job my physical condition has gradually gone down. I believe I am back to a similar health condition back at age 40. I hope to even improve that. A article today stated how continual TV watching really reduced your life expectancy. We should exercise an equal amount of time that we watch TV, play on the computer, and play video's. Tyler you are young, but it applies to you too. You do not know how hard it is to maintain your physical health as you age. Each one of you need to find an activity to keep your physical and mental health. This is Dad's weekly advisement Letter.

No comments:

Post a Comment