Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Non-Funeral Plans

While my brain is still clearly functioning and while my focus is on the future I want to clarify some of my future plans. Even-though I have no plans to depart this life for 20+/- years from now I want to make sure y'all clearly understand my desires at the appropriate time. I prohibit any funeral services. I do not want a indoor funeral parlor service with horrible music with dark suits. What a horrible and drab setting to go in. I truly want a IPOD party preferably outdoors. Tell Kristen no rap music. Add what ever events make you happy. When my mind goes I also do not want to be keep alive. It might take a majority point of view since that could be debated. This topic is not usually discussed because it bothers some, but not me. It is a good time to hear my desires. Hopefully the majority of you can remember the contents of this email and meet my request. A coffee can works for me at a beer table. It might seem like a joke, but I am not kidding!

No comments:

Post a Comment