Thursday, March 18, 2010

Reflection Moment

Last night I took my meditation walk with my ipod. I needed to let out my frustrations regarding facebook and the thought of moving. I was blaming facebook and family for creating stress on me. I realized dealing with facebook was not a problem and no fault of my kids, but my own issue with it. Often I create a problem because of my lack of knowledge revolving around new technology or some optional directions and open doors in my life. Terming an issue as a problem is my mistake. With all these open doors taking place I need to focus them as opportunities and adventures. I am trying acknowledge my faults and make improvements.

2 comments:

  1. We are all working through our own Human-ness during this short time on the planet. We have each other! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. You got this all from creating a facebook identity?

    ReplyDelete